Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sparkling Attitude

I was sitting here going through an old devo notebook from 2009 and found something I thought was worth sharing. I had totally forgotten about it, which is why I always sit with a notebook during devo time so that I can be reminded some day. And considering my stinking attitude the other day I thought this was pretty fitting. 

I was reading "Women of the Bible" at the time and here is the page:
Now my head is spinning with ideas on how to put this reminder somewhere on my jewelry box so that I can be reminded daily, or at least on the days I leave the house and actually open up that box.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I have struggled for years with the "gentle and quiet spirit" - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda - I could really use this every day - you have such a sweet spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have struggled with this also. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, friend.

    and i am always sweating, that's why i wore shorts all weekend hahaa :) i was cleaning and sweating and it was vicious cycle. i miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics