Thursday, December 16, 2010

Zoomed Out

Yep! Barely blogging at all nowadays, barely even reading blogs right now... But I'm waiting for the shower to become available so here I am. I figured I should let you know what I zoomed in on in my last post. Yes, it was oatmeal with raisins (and sliced almonds, but I don't know if they were even visible). I eat this for breakfast, or lunch, A LOT! I serve it with almond milk. Yum!
So anyways, I wanted tell you why I chose oatmeal. Do you remember way back when, when I told you about the magazine I read as a kid that had this contest on the last page and how I was inspired by that to start this Zoomed thing. Yes, thing, I'm tired, ok? It's almost midnight and I still have to take my shower. 
Remember how I told ya that I always wanted to take pictures and zoom in and let people guess what it was? Well, oatmeal has been on my mind since then, since I was a kid. Now, the picture didn't turn out the way I had envisioned.  I always wanted to zoom in on those little bubbles that pop as the oatmeal is boiling away. They're pretty cool. But it got too steamy to do that so that didn't happen. Stupid childhood dream! (Did you also have a dream about zooming in on bubbling oatmeal when you were a kid? What a coincidence!)

Well, the shower is all mine and then it's time for bed. Can you say zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics