Thursday, December 2, 2010

Zoomed In

Did you miss me? I know I haven't been on here much lately, and to be honest I will continue to be sporadic about blogging until things calm down a bit. With Christmas and everything that comes with it plus both birthdays of my girls all within ten days I am one busy mamma right now. My computer is telling me I misspelled mamma but I did not. That's how we spell it in polar bear country. (No, we don't really have polar bears walking around on our streets, but I'm humoring who ever came up with that rumor.)

To add a little bit more to my plate (I know, I'm running down bunny trails here, but we'll get to the picture soon. I promise you.) I decided to save a little money by crafting some of the gifts this year. They might show up here later, maybe as a tutorial or just as a little brag book type of blog post. But it sure is taking its sweet time, so forgive me if I'm not posting stuff here as often. Just know you have a lot to look forward to. =)

So, enough of that. What did I zoom in on this time? Well, you tell me.
Tell me before I tell you! (Yeah, I know, pretty lame. I usually give some sort of time frame, but I think I explained it well enough why that's a bit tricky right now. I'm shooting for sometime next week. How's that?)

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics