Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zoomed Out

Hmm... I guess my Zoomed In picture was a little harder than I first thought. Originally I hadn't zoomed in so much but when I uploaded it I thought anyone would be able to see what it was so I zoomed in some more. I have to say that the guesses were very good considering what you had to work with. I will try to make it easier next time.

So what did I zoom in on? It was a moose. I was hoping to find one with big antlers, but it wasn't season for that when I took the picture. Here is my little friend fully zoomed out...

4 comments:

  1. wow, i never would have guessed that! good one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. och jag som tänkte skriva det men sen tänkte jag att du har väl inga älgbilder där. Stupid me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bilden är tagen på älgsafari i Kosta =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good one! i didn't have a clue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics