Friday, October 15, 2010

Chowder - encouraging blur

Sometimes we get discouraged by the things life throws at us. What better way to look than to the B.I.B.L.E.
I guess it was almost a year ago now that I noticed that my husband needed some encouragement. I took one of E's bath crayons and wrote him a little message on the tub wall so he would see it when he took his morning shower. I wrote it pretty big, but my husband normally wears contacts and all he saw when he got in the tub was this big, pink blur. He had to go get his glasses. Sorry honey!
If you're wondering about the pretty bad cover up job I did on outweighs I actually wrote "overweighs" on the wall. I blame it on my Swedish brain. =) It sounded good to me!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics