Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm not back yet...

Hi! I just thought it would be polite of me to stop by and say hi. I didn't plan to take a break from blogging, it just happened. I used to blog during nap time. But nap time is too valuable to spend online. I need to work out, spend time with my non napping child, swim in the pool and get this place ready for some company. We have family coming in from both Texas and Sweden soon and I'm so excited!

I also am playing around with different ideas of how I want to continue blogging. Having two blogs isn't really working for me (duh, can't even keep up with one) but I don't want to abandon either one. We'll see what happens.

I hope you all have an amazing summer. I might pop in here a couple of times. Maybe... Or I might just hang by the pool. I will be back though, eventually.

1 comment:

  1. =) enjoy your summer!! hope to see you at church or at playdates =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics