Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Zoomed In and Out

If you read my intro you might have noticed that there is one topic I still haven't blogged about. The photo contest called "Zoomed In" and "Zoomed Out". I was so excited about it at first and then that excitement just went away. Hopefully it'll come back. But only if you're willing to play.

This is not your ordinary photo contest. I used to subscribe to this magazine as a child. On the last page they had this contest and I used to love trying to figure it out. So I figured it was my turn to take the pics. That's right, I take the picture, zoom in and then you have to guess what it is. That's the "Zoomed In" part. A few days later I will post the answer in "Zoomed Out". Here's an example:

Zoomed In
Zoomed Out























Are you willing to play? Good. I'll be zooming in soon...

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics