Thursday, October 7, 2010

Intro

If you're following my other blog your thoughts right now are probably something in style with "What on earth is she thinking?! She can barely keep up with one blog and now she has two..." Yes, now I have two. This blog is an attempt to make my blogging a bit more organized and if you know me you know I love to organize! Not that you could ever tell when walking through our door, but I guess my three year old and infant (and husband) don't share that passion. And I must admit I do have a problem with sticking to my plans, but hey, that only means I get to reorganize, right?

Anyways...
I want to keep my other blog more private. You're more than welcome to read it, but my attentions are to use that blog for family blogging and this one for some other fun stuff. In fact, I have a plan. And I'm about to share it with you.

I have picked five different topics that you'll become familiar with if you stick around:
  • Yummy for my Tummy
This is where I can post anything about food.


  • Something to do
Anything from rainy day activities to crafts to teaching ideas...


  • It's Personal
I will post a link to my other blog.


  • Zoomed In / Zoomed out
This is a photo contest, but probably not in the way you think. More info to come later.


  • Chowder
Ok, try to follow me here... think about that poultry pasta soup for the soul. Well, I prefer chowder. =) I will post things here that inspired me that I would like to share.


I hope you will enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I love this idea!!! Organization makes me happy :) Looking forward to following your journey here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics